|Answers from Management - July 13, 2000
1. Did Sheena celebrate her birthday at the Rio. If so, can the site post any pictures? Sheena celebrated her birthday at Disneyland with her kids.
2. Is Sheena's appearance in the Copa show going to last beyond next January or is there an end to it at the end of the year? This hasn't been decided yet.
3. What is it like to work with David and does she still rehearse with him weekly? Sheena loves working with David, both as a co-star and as a producer. They don't have to rehearse as they do eight shows a week. However, from August 15 - 21, Patrick Cassidy will be replacing David and Sheena has had to rehearse with Patrick.
4. Was Sheena at college with a radio presenter called Scottie Macclue a few years ago? Sheena has been out of college for 20 years so I doubt it.
5. Has Sheena signed a multi-album deal with Universal or is this album a one-off recording? It is more than a one album deal.
6. Is Sheena still the only person to have sung and appeared in the opening title to a James Bond film? No.
7. Will there be a big promotional release for Sheena's new album and will there be a focus to get the material on American radio and American charts? When can we expect to hear the first single and purchase the new album? The tetative date for the European release is sometime in October. I will update you as to release in the U.S. and other areas.
8. Will there be a targeted single with the new album? If so, what is it? Yes, there will be, but it has not been decided which one yet.
9. Has Sheena ever been to Alabama? I'm sure she has on one of her tours.
10. Does Sheena intend writing a biography at some time in the future? Not that I'm aware of. She has never mentioned doing that.
11. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Sheena "goes to the mall". When she does, what kind of stores does she like to shop at? Toy stores.
12. Has Sheena Easton met Kate Bush? Does Sheena likes Kate Bush music? Yes and yes.
13. As the best song on the 'Freedom' album, and the only dance song, will Sheena be re-recording or remixing WHEN YOU SPEAK MY NAME for her new dance album? No.
14. Are there any duets planned for the new album? If so, who would they be with? Yes, one duet.
15. Is there any truth in the rumor of Sheena doing a documentary in conjunction with the BBC and the new album? Yes.
16. Is Sheena Pleased that ONE-WAY (EMI-SPECIAL) have re-released her back-catalogue after all these years? Yes.
17. Will there be a soundtrack from "The Copa"? There is nothing planned as of now. That would primarily be David Cassidy's decision.
18. At the completion of the Copa show does she plan to return to Southern California or stay in Vegas. She plans on going home to Southern California.
19. What color are Sheena's eyes? Blue.