|Answers from Management - June 24, 1997
1. Are there any plans to work with Prince and/or Babyface in the future? Not at the present time.
2. Will she ever do a song in Spanish again? We never say never to anything.
3. If she is performing on 12/31/99, where? Nothing is confirmed yet.
4. When will she be in Atlantic City again? We don't know; nothing is scheduled.
5. Will she be performing at the Alameda County Fair on 7/2? Yes, two shows.
6. When will Home be available in the US? Will it be from a US label? No time table at the present time.
7. What advice does Sheena have for kids who want to be a singing star? Go to college and have another profession to fall back on.
8. Is "Freedom" still available via the WebSite? Yes, for a short time longer. Click here for the order form.
9. Who are some of Sheena's favorite singers to listen to? Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, Barbra Streisand and many others.
10. Who was the other vocalist on "What If We Fall In Love?" from "No Sound But a Heart"? Eugene Wilde.
11. How tall is she? 5 feet 1/2 inch.
12. Are there any plans for DVD releases? Maybe.
13. What has her favorite musical part been that she has performed? She has enjoyed them all.
14. What musical part has she not done, that she would most like to? Don't know.
15. Will she be in the "Colors of Christmas" again in 1999? No.
16. Will Sheena be featured on the upcoming VH1, 100 greatest female artists, airing from 7/99-8/99? No.
17. What is the ticket situation for the concerts on 7/15? Is the show part of the general admission, or is there a separate ticket required? Part of general admission.
18. Are there any personal/professional goals she is still striving for? To be as happy as possible.
19. Are there any plans for her to be on "Nash Bridges"? Not at the present time.
20. Would she change anything about her life? No.