|Answers from Management - May 20, 2006
1. Are there any plans for a new CD or new DVD? Possibly a DVD, nothing definite. Don’t ask for release dates.
2. If Sheena could have dinner with any 5 people (dead or alive) who would they be (not including family or close friend)? Peter Jennings, Mary Magdalene Alexander The Great, William Wallace, and Frank Sinatra.
3. Public or Private school for Sheena’s kids? Public.
4. Did Sheena ever smoke cigarettes? NO!
5. What is Sheena’s favorite monster/horror character? Is it Frankenstein from her video? Count Dracula
6. When Sheena performed Strut and Hard to Say It’s Over on the Tonight Show, it was broadcast in stereo. Was that NBC’s or the Tonight Show’s first broadcast in stereo? We honestly don’t know for sure, someone reading the site may have additional info, if you do, please send it in to the website.
7. Did Sheena join Prince on stage at the 2006 Brit awards? No
8. Is Maitland Ward still touring with Sheena? What other band does he play with? No, Maitland does a lot of production work, and as far as we know doesn't tour with any band regularly.
9. What are Sheena’s favorite meals to prepare herself for her family? Reservations
10. What has been Sheena’s favorite song to sing? Sheena really doesn’t have one, (except the lullaby’s that helped her kids sleep when they were little).
11. PTA Mom, soccer Mom or both? Soccer Mom