|Answers from Management - April 2, 1999
1. How did Sheena get involved with Cliff Magness? A producer Sheena was working with introduced them.
(b) How many songs have they written together? One.
(c) Will they record/write together in the future? Maybe.
(d) Have their songs ever been used in a movie or for commercial use? No.
2. Will Sheena ever return to Brazil for performances? Don't know.
3. How did Sheena like the character of Annie Devlin in Highlander in the episode "An Eye For An Eye"? She enjoyed doing the show.
4. When will Sheena be returning to Eastern Canada? No plans at the present.
5. Are there plans for tours outside of Nevada? Not at the present time.
6. Has Sheena appeared in any recent advertising since the "Body Blade"? No.
7. Will there be a US record deal for the new album? No plans at the present time.
8. Will the new album be available via the WebSite? No.
9. Are there plans for a video or live tape performance of her new single? No.
10. What type of concert is the 7/15 one? Joint or solo? Pop or standard? Pop.
11. Are Sheena's kids a "Burger King" or "McDonald's" group? McDonald's.
12. What were the names of the backup singers in the latest Vegas shows? Jana Anderson & Konrad Brooke.
13. How can they purchase "Home"? At the present time, it will only be available through import record stores.